If you are starting a new business then Cloud Accountant can help take your business to it's full potential
Don’t spend time worrying about your accounts, spend time growing your new business. We can help you:
- Prepare business plans for your bank, finance application or grant application
- Register your company and set-up a business bank account
- Advise you know which expenses you can put through your books and maximise tax reliefs
- Stay on the right side of the taxman by helping produce your year-end accounts and tax returns
- See all your up to date key info via your phone or laptop: Cash balances, profit, what needs paying and key deadlines
Most importantly we can ensure you are up to date with your accounts from day one.
As a startup we understand that when you start off in business money is key.
Cloud Accountant offer extremely cost effective packages. There is no hardware requirement i.e. no server, computer, cabling etc. All you need is a phone/laptop/tablet and an internet connection.
With a limited number of transactions initially your accounting costs should be minimal. We can help you process your own simple transactions meaning no accounting cost. We are there to support you along the way and give advice where needed to help your business grow.
Cloud Accountant makes bookkeeping simple. You can even load receipts as you receive them.
New start-up plans start from as little as £69 per month + VAT and includes:
- Accounting support and tax advice from your dedicated Account Manager
- Award winning cloud accounting software from Xero or FreeAgent
- Unlimited phone and email support
- In addition, we can take care of payroll, VAT, Corporation Tax, bookkeeping and forecasts
We ensure you are kept up to date with legislative changes such as the new dividend tax or changes in income tax rates and exemptions.
Starting a new business venture can be daunting but we have the experience to give you the confidence to succeed.
Call Cloud Accountant, the startup business accountant specialists, to find out more on 0808 281 0303 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org