CloudAccountant obtains Xero Platinum status
This month CloudAccountant are pleased to report that they have attained the prestigious Platinum partner status with award winning cloud accounting software Xero.
Platinum represents the highest partner status achievable and CloudAccountant have worked with the Xero team since back in early 2015 having embraced the platform as the leading player in the cloud accounting market. It was clear early on that this disruptive technology would enable a greater collaboration in real time with our clients and this has certainly proven to be the case.
Many clients have made the transition from desktop software, paper and spreadsheet to cloud accounting and once they have there is no looking back. Ricky Patidar, Practice Development Manager said “I am noticing that business owners are talking about the value Xero brings to their business and makes managing their finances much easier”
Below are some of the key benefits to businesses of adopting Xero
- Greater collaboration allowing for timely proactive advice
- Very easy to use enabling business owners to have a greater understanding of their financials on a day to day basis
- Real-time data and accessible anytime and anywhere on a host of different devices, from desktop to laptop and from tablets to smart phones, a significant improvement on the legacy accounting software products that required a local installation.
- Integrations with other platforms such as Amazon, eBay and Shopify.
- Automated direct bank feeds allowing you to reconcile your banking transactions faster than ever before.
- May reduce your tax bill by ensuring all expenditure is correctly recorded.
Xero allows our clients greater access to financial information and allows CloudAccountant to work directly with our clients, allowing us to support, protect and advise them more in real time.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits that Xero can bring to your business, please get in touch and we can provide you with a free demonstration.